Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been locked out of my IPhone and don’t know my

I have been locked...

I have been locked out of my IPhone and don’t know my password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I received an email this morning and was told my Apple ID is now ready to be recovered. Johanna

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Many times that’s why they locked me out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just I don’t know my password

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I have just payed $52 through PayPal, I hope this is a one off payment.
I do not want this to be a yearly payment.Johanna Markezic
The password ***** need is Apple ID for***@******.***
this is connected to my IPhone. Ph.no.(###) ###-#### Thank you Johanna.
3/12/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Thank you

Thanks, ***** ***** think I will ring Apple support.
When I started it $5 then when I went further it $52 it just keeps going up.
Regards Johanna

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last instructions I sent you please

Every time I press something it asks for money and won’t let me go further.
It keeps sending me to PayPal

You just need to do the instructions I gave you please, repeated below

Else let me know the results please.

Hi Richard. Thank you for your help, I am finally into my Apple ID.
Thanks again much appreciated.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Apple Software Engineer