Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Iphone is disabled connect to itunes, 6s, went in the

Customer Question
iphone is disabled...

iphone is disabled connect to itunes

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Went in the hospital for a dislocated and broken shoulder on January 11. When I got there I tried to put in my pass code a few times but I didn't do it right because I was sort of out of it and the phone was disabled.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 4 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix for your iPhone 6S:

1. Open iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer. If needed, download and install the iTunes software at the Apple website below on the computer first:
    http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
  2. Connect the iPhone to the computer with the USB Cable.
  3. On the iPhone, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  4. After 11 seconds release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
  5. Click Restore and confirm / continue.
    - Note: You can click on the small circle icon (or small down arrow icon) at the upper right corner in the iTunes program on the computer in order to see the download progress.

Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times, or so.

- You can also see the video instructions at the website below; it may be easier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_JY750KUmk

- Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Does that do anything? What's the make / model of your computer, if any?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we can schedule a time. Thank you.

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.