Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my ID Apple. IOS 10. Months. I need to activate my…

Customer Question
Hi Technician's Assistant: Hello...

Hi

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I forgot my ID Apple.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IOS 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to activate my device

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: FRAN, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
FRAN
FRAN, Mac Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Have you gone to the apple ID reset page ?

The link https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin for the apple Id page. You'll need to say forgot password ***** follow the prompt to reset it

Let me know if you need more assistance. Thanks

The problem I forgot my email and password
I’m waiting for that
My new email ***@******.***
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.