Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We called a few days ago and my daughter deleted stuff off…

Customer Question
Hi. We called a...

Hi. We called a few days ago and my daughter deleted stuff off her ph that was lost and then it showed up in her boyfriend ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I guess it’s the same I’m not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It’s not my iPad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s showing up on her boyfriend ipad Photos she deleted from her icloud

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you wish to have assistance on getting the content back onto her own iPAd?

Please let me know