Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't sign into iCloud. An old iPhone. I don't know, i use…

Customer Question
I can't sign into...

I can't sign into iCloud

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

An old iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don't know, i use it for pandora to run the house music system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Loing time. I haven't used this phone for three years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It just asks me to sign into iCloud or password ********@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Are you still able to receive emails at the Verizon email address?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Wonderful! That should make it fairly easy to reset your Apple password.

Please go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen. You can have instructions sent to you via email.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please tell me so I can provide additional help. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

thank you

You're welcome!