Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My account is paid monthly by direct debit. How do I advise…

Customer Question
My account is paid...

My account is paid monthly by direct debit. How do I advise my new expiry date

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad Os 10 maybe

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I am a complete dinosaur. MJy son usually does these things for me. Don’t know where to start.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am managing to do all the things I need to do so far except this thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

It was not clear sorry but this is for your Apple Services correct?

Please let me know

Thank you