Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having problems with id password its disabbled, I do…

Customer Question
Hi i am...

Hi i am having problems with id password ***** disabbled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I do not know? i phone 10 i think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Setting up a i think merchant account for credit cards

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know the number that is i guess on the back of phone? This is I think the first step.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Hi what I'm needing is my Apple ID says deactivated I can get in my phone and I have my password ***** problem is I'm installing an app and the message I keep getting says your Apple ID is deactivated so how do I activate a deactivated Apple ID

Ok, thanks. What is the exact error message displayed?