Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have my apple password. got text saying type in this cade…

Customer Question
Have my apple password...

Have my apple password. got text saying type in this cade after your password.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Won't open.All set to watch a movie, very frustrating.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Hi Pearl. we have tried typing in my apple tv /itunes password, and then got a text saying type in the password ***** by this code and we didi that and it said unable to sign in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but i haven't used this recently, been away.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.