Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone says searching in the top left corner, it was

Customer Question
My phone says searching...

My phone says searching in the top left corner, it was working fine up until Friday night.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I phone 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It started Friday night. I have tried turning it off and on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a work phone.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please go to settings, general, Reset, Reset Network Settings.

Once done, tell me how it then functions please

Thank you