Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I do not remember my apple paa. I do not remember my apple…

Customer Question
I do not remember...

I do not remember my apple paa

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I do not remember my apple password. I bought a new device and really need it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I phone 5. iOS 11.2.6

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm sorry about the issue, Please try to reset your Apple password ***** clicking on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you