Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It says disabled check i tunes, i phone, 5weeks called phone…

Customer Question
It says disabled check...

It says disabled check i tunes

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

5weeks called phone place where purchased

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 4 months ago
Edward Dorsey
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Hopefully, I can assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my answer(s) to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. I would also like a chance to respond again if you feel that the answers need a followup before you rate it. I will respond to that request as soon as possible after I'm notified. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as between 3-5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thanks.
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 4 months ago

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled, follow the steps here https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306