Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I get a message that Account has been disabled and cant get…

Customer Question
I get a message...

I get a message that Account has been disabled and cant get on

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I pad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I dont know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Every thing i try doesnt work because I opened another account and they want an e-mail address and wont accept mine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Ith comp says acct disabled and I think it might be because I got a new e mail at least that is al i could find probllem i dont know my paswords have a plac i can go to get them but I dom nt know that password ***** ...I have traumatic brain injry

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Im confused. yu sent me two temp passwords
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
am I supposed to wait up all night waiting to hear from someone, or will they call?
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 1 month ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you getting this message when you try to install an app on the iPad?

Please let me know

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no

ok, when exactly do you get this message?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
When I try to open Facebook

Thanks

Are you trying on the Safari app on the iPad or via the Facebook app?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was told that I would have free telephone call with you “Apple” The girl I spoke to before, that referred me to you said it would be in my file. My phone number is(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Good morning Richard, this is for my MacBook Pro and my iPad the problem is only my Facebook Good morning Richard, this is for my MacBook Pro and my iPad the problem is only my Facebook problem
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please Please respond
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The problem is with my facebook which is on my i pad, mac book and iphone
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi

DO you still need assistance here?

Thanks

Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hello

Please also be aware that this is a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality.
Once an expert has opted In and worked on your question, you will be charged for the solution on top of your deposit. This has been charged to your card now.
Please advise if you want to continue or not.
Any remote assistance offers is on top of all these amounts and is charged once the expert accepts it. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was told by Apple, the woman I spoke to last night that I would have a free phone call to resolve this problem. I have not been able to be back in contact with Richard who is supposed to be solving this problem for me he called me at four in the morning and then does not contact me again. Apple told me that the information about the freaking phone call would be in
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I said free phone call Siri said freaking

We are not Apple nor we provide free services for their products.

We are a paid service and you have paid the deposit and question cost.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I know you were not Apple. Apple is the name of the woman who helped me that works with you. I paid the five dollars which was supposed to get me help with one problem I have yet to get the help I needed or even to be able to talk to somebody that would help me with my problem the problem is I cannot get into Facebook

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris

Mike, Mac Medic