Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can’t remember my apple password. I don’t remember. And then…

Customer Question
Can’t remember my apple...

Can’t remember my apple password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don’t remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes and then my account was closed for a day

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No and thank you Pearl for your help

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if this is your Apple ID password?