Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to change my billing information. Can not find how to…

Customer Question
Hi, I want...

Hi, I want to change my billing information. Can not find how to do it.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I THINK I HAVE AN SE??

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

CAN NOT FIND A SITE TO CHANGE MY CREDIT CARD

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I DON'T HAVE A MAC. AM CALLING ABOUT MY IPHONE

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 4 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Hopefully, I can assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my answer(s) to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. I would also like a chance to respond again if you feel that the answers need a followup before you rate it. I will respond to that request as soon as possible after I'm notified. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as between 3-5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thanks.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 4 months ago
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 4 months ago
  1. Go to Settings > [your name] > Payment & Shipping.
  2. Tap Payment Method, then edit your payment details
  3. Make sure your name and billing address exactly match the information on file with your financial institution. Then tap Save.