Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just received a msg that I had requested to be deactivated…

Customer Question
I just received a...

I just received a msg that I had requested to be deactivated from yahoo. Is that true or some kind of scam?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Lately on my iPhone but , when I can get the internet, also from my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m not very computer literate but had been receiving msg that my browser would no longer be supported. I was advised to switch to Chrome but it wouldn’t complete download, consequently I have nothing. On my laptop . Help !?!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

No it is a fake message, but can you still sign into your account like you normally do?

Please let me know

I can only get as far as the desktop.
I was told that it was working but after clicking on the icons nothing opens up!?!

Ok, which version of windows are you using?