Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot retrieve my Apple account. I phone 6. It’s been going…

Customer Question
Cannot retrieve my Apple...

Cannot retrieve my Apple account

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It’s been going on a couple of months. I need to reset it and put in my credit card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s been going on a couple of months. I need to reset it and put in my credit card. I’ve also been receiving notices about canceling my cloud account. And I need that thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.