Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to set up my Echo by going to the website: I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up my Echo by going to the website: https://alexa.amazon.com. I chose alexa set up. It gave all kinds of Alexa apps. What do I do to get started. I am using my IPad with Google as my search engine.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I have no idea. Where do I find this?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just using Google to go to the set up site. If I go to the App. store, it offers me every Alexa app. there is. I’m confused. the directions which came with my Echo said I would need my WiFi password, which I have.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not to my knowledge.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once shut down your echo and turn it back on.
Let me know when this is done.