Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am asked for my Apple password and I put in what I have…

Customer Question
I am asked for...

I am asked for my Apple password ***** I put in what I have and it’s not correct.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not since I got this new smart phone. Maybe two years

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes since this problem I haven’t received pics from anyone on my shared app

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you forgot the password ***** your Apple ID so in this case may I know your Apple ID so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

Your account***@******.*** has been locked for security reasons. Select how you would like to unlock it.

1.Get an email

We will send instructions to your email address ending in g•••••.com

2.Answer security questions

Answer the question(s) you chose when you created your Apple ID.

Please let me know.

I could see that you are requesting for remote assistance but the payment is getting failed.