Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't open iTunes--it's just ceased to respond. I've

I can't open iTunes--it's...

I can't open iTunes--it's just ceased to respond. I've uninstalled it, re-installed it and rebooted -- twice -- and it won't open at all.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have the wonderfully crappy Windows 10 on my Lenovo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I noticed that it wouldn't open a few days ago. As I said, I twice uninstalled and then re-installed iTunes. Still won't open

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

3/11/2018
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Hey Jason

Hi

I've tried a couple of suggestions I found elsewhere while waiting for a response. I installed the latest Quicktime and was about to try to go through the steps of messing with the itunes library

Is there anything else that I can help with while you have me here?

Nothing other than the problem at hand--getting my itunes to open

Thank you for responding.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Jason Jones, Mac Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 79
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

As I mentioned to whomever responded to my original query, I don't have a Mac--I have a Lenovo with Windows 10

I was not assuming you had a Mac. I knew that you are using Windows 10.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com