Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a beats headset and one of the “ears” isn’t working.

Customer Question
Hi, Technician's Assistant: Hi...

Technician's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

Hi I have a beats headset and one of the “ears” isn’t working. I bought it in August 2015 for a trip overseas & haven’t used it since.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Hi I have a beats headset that I bought in August 2015 at the Apple store in Raleigh. I haven’t used it regularly and now one of the “ears” isn’t working. Can this be fixed? Thank you. Lynnie

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I used it for an overseas flight in 2015 and honestly haven’t used it since. I’ve just turned it on, it doesn’t work except on one side.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes! I’m a little tech challenged and want to download music but don’t know how. Also my I pad cover/stand is broken on the corners so doesn’t stand up. I e I need a new case. Does the Apple store sell them & prices? Thx

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify you want to connect the Beats headset to your MAC computer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

No I want to know: Only one side of my headset works. Can it be fixed? If so, how log will it take and cost?
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 4 months ago

Understood.

What is the model of the beats?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey