Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just cannot find my application in my Finder anymore ore…

Customer Question
I just cannot find...

I just cannot find my application in my Finder anymore ore anywhere else

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I have ma oHigh sierra version 10.10,33

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sierra software?

< a lot o suggestion in the Apple web that haven't work to recover them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I need please my applications where they were in order tu use them and hace accésits easily pleas

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?