Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot remember Apple/ iTunes password. How do I reset.

Customer Question
Cannot remember Apple/ iTunes...

Cannot remember Apple/ iTunes password. How do I reset

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Haven't used iPad for awhile. Can't remember. I do have page I hope was last

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. Where do I find

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.

I have emergency call. Will check this website as soon as I can. Sorry
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid?language=en_US

Please go to the above link and you can reset the password ***** instructions.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Thank you.

All this link does is send me around in circles......back to id sign in and password.I DO NOW HAVE A PASSWORD. I have Apple ID but NOT password ***** link to resetting password, please
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Kindly contact the Apple Support through this number 1-***-***-****