Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have. New I pad, I can,t remember my password to get into…

Customer Question
I have. New I...

I have. New I pad, I can,t remember my password ***** get into wifi

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I didn't,t, I just don,t remember it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don,t know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

On this new pad, it says, press home to unlock, where is home.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

The wireless password ***** ***** to your wireless modem/router. I can give you the instructions on how to recover the wireless password, but first I need to know the brand and model name of your wireless modem/router.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Apple I pad model 1822

That is the brand and model name of your iPad. I am asking for the brand and model name of your WiFi modem or router.

Pic I'd bcga1822 IC579C A1822 serial DMPVKLHP9X

Thank you for responding. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Please call me(###) ###-####

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Update Payment Info" button, come back to this page, and click the "Accept Offer" button once more.