Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a large Ipad, about two years old. All of a sudden it…

Customer Question
I have a large...

I have a large Ipad, about two years old. All of a sudden it went black. I charged it - still black. I tried getting screen function while it was plugged in - nothing. Can you please help?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Is this the standard full-size iPad?