Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t change my security question on iTunes. I’m not sure.

Customer Question
I can’t change my...

I can’t change my security question on iTunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I’m not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I’ve been trying to get info on the iPhone 6s on my account, I put in my password, then it asks me my security questions, it says I have the wrong answer, so tried to reset , it says they don’t have enough information on me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. Kindly contact Apple support by clicking on the link below.

https://getsupport.apple.com/

You can either schedule a call or chat/email/call a customer service representative from apple.