Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Unable to sync my music in iTunes on my iphone. 12.7.3.46.

Unable to sync my...

Unable to sync my music in iTunes on my iphone

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

12.7.3.46

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Today

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

What happens when you attempt to sync your music in iTunes? Are you given any error messages or does it simply not work?

- Jason

Error 54
I’m not chatting with you on the device. I’m using my iPad to chat with you and my laptop to sync.
Can you email the link to the remote session and I’ll open the email on my laptop and click the link?
Hello????

Yes, I can send you the remote link so that you can put it on the laptop.

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Now what?
Hello???

Okay, please follow the instructions.
1) Go to the computer.
2) On the computer, go to: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com
3) On the computer, on that page, enter the code: 46
4) Click the Circle/Arrow button and run the program.

Done

Thank you

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com