Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can use my credit card I have on file I don’t remember the…

Customer Question
I can use my...

I can use my credit card I have on file I don’t remember the code

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don’t know what that means

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have never been able to use my credit card because I don’t know how to do it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Which code is it that you don't remember? The three digit security code on your card? Or is the 4 or 6 digit number code that you use to unlock your ipad, or is the password ***** your Apple account?