Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Device is ok. I need to reset my ID and password please.

Customer Question
Device is ok...

Device is ok . I need to reset my ID and password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't remember but it was awhile ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. my problem is that it goes to a gmail account that I don't have anymore and although the password ***** ***** it is hidden and don't recall what it is. I am schedule to have a new battery installed in my phone and need this info to do so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I want to create a new apple Id and password

To change your information is not an easy process because in order to unlink everything, it will require a couple of tasks. I would suggest that when you have the battery replaced that you ask the Apple store to assist you with that as well.