Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot agree to iCloud new terms on iPad, Mac or iPhone.

Customer Question
I cannot agree to...

I cannot agree to iCloud new terms on iPad, Mac or iPhone. Help

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac? What about your iPad?

Where do I find that..

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried with your Mac?

I’m old and not very techie

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

no thank you