Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My i phone answers itself or conects without me turning the…

Customer Question
My i phone answers...

My i phone answers itself or conects without me turning the phone on. i didn't make this selection and am guessing the changed occured during an recent update and would like to be able to answer myself

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Os something

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

2-3 weeks maybe, i've tried searching in settings with no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Do i need to call or stay here, other than that i think i've said everything that i can think of, thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Open Settings. Tap General → Accessibility → Call Audio Routing. Tap Auto-Answer Calls at the bottom of the Call Audio Routing screen. You can disable or customize the auto answer here. If your iPhone is rejecting calls automatically, then open Settings > Do Not Disturb and make sure it is not ON. If it is ON, then turn it off. If that didn't work, then open Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. This will reset some settings like calls, WiFi, passcodes etc but will not delete anything from it. So make sure you reconnect to WiFi and reconfigure password ***** Settings after this reset. Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problemNote : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.