Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Your Apple ID has been disabled. Have reset security

Customer Question
Your Apple ID has...

Your Apple ID has been disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Have reset security questions etc/Athos is on my iPhone 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just started-went to reload an app & it came up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can log into it the phone etc without problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Using iOS 11.2.6
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Thank you/It’s my wife’s iPhone/I can access her Apple ID etc - gave chrcjrd credit cards etc/changed security questions too

Please try reseting your Apple password ***** clicking on this link : iforgot.apple.com

Let me know the results

Thank you

I have already done that/Did it again & it was accepted/Just tried to download an app-same message

Please restart your iPhone and try to re download the app

Hope this works

Thank you

LOL-did not work-same message/OK-what’s next?/Are you able to access her phone

You are referring to the automated offer from our system. There is no way to remote into her phone, I am sorry for any confusion.

What is happening when you attempt to re download the app?

Message: “Your Applie ID has been disabled.”
Any App - same message

If resetting the password *****'t work, Apple may has noticed issues with your card or payment information like report of charges, refunds etc.. and they will disable the App Store part of your Apple ID. You can still be able to sign in to your Apple ID but you will not be able to buy or to download your apps, because they limit the App store.

to get full access to your App store, you need call Apple directly and ask them to reactivate the account. Only they can access the database and enable the account for you, please follow the steps below:

1-Open https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

2-Click Get Help under Talk to Us.

3-Click iTunes & Apple Music.

4- Click iTunes Store.

5-Click Account Management.

6-Click Apple ID has been disabled alert

7-Click Schedule a Call and they will call you.

Let me know if you need further help

Thank you

Has everything worked out ? Do you still need help please?