Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Unable to activate my iPad. Asking for is and pass word used…

Customer Question
Unable to activate my...

Unable to activate my iPad. Asking for is and pass word used to set. Up this iPad . we have owned this device many years. Aloof the sudden it is giving. Us this message. Have no other devices

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

We have never done thay

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

We don't know what that is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I did mess around with the device when I thought I had left my android phone out of town to see if I could check before driving that distance

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!