Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Message appeared on my screen, that my Apple ID and phone…

Customer Question
Message appeared on my...

Message appeared on my screen, that my Apple ID and phone number are being used on a new phone!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

No change since phone bought 5/12/16

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is my phone under my daughters account; we live in same address

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you sharing the Apple ID and password ***** any one else?

No

Someone has accessed your Apple ID and password ***** to hacking etc.

Since you got the message, you should immediately change your Apple ID password. You can change it from the official site, here --> https://iforgot.apple.com/

You should also enable the Apple's two step verification security measure. This will protect your Apple ID from hacking. Refer this article --> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204915

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.