Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Account was cancelled I think because I had to cancel CREDIT…

Customer Question
Second opinion] account was...

Second opinion] account was cancelled I think because I had to cancel CREDIT CARD BECASUSE IT WAS HACKED

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple ipod

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Close to a month and because of this it wont work I rang about a week ago but had trouble understanding how to change details online I tried to log in now but it wont let me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I want to be able to set it all up again

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Its been awhile are you looking into my problem
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I cannot log on to add new credit card details so it wont work until I can
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
is anyone there
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Terry White II,
 replied 1 month ago
Terry White II

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I am a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

Sorry for the delay.

Just a few quick questions:

• Have you seen any charges applied to your account from "itunes" or "Apple iTunes Store?"

• Also, it appears you are able to log into your Apple ID account with your password, but you cannot update your card details in the Payment section of your Apple ID- is this also right?

Thanks for answering these few questions for me. I believe I already have an answer for you, but I need to gain this additional detail from you in order to know what direction to take you toward resolving this issue.

I will watch for your update and thanks again for your patience.

-TD

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It just says the account had been frozen and to try to get it going again but it won't let me . I have a iPod
Mac Support Specialist: Terry White II,
 replied 1 month ago

Thanks for confirming this for me.

Apologies for this occurring with your account, but not to worry.

Only iTunes Account & Billing can remove the flag against your credit card, so you can change it out.

Not even AppleCare Technical Support AU can correct this.

So to get this resolved, what you need to do is give them a ring at this number:

Call Apple Support AUS:

(61) 1-300-321-456

9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. AEST (Monday through Friday)
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. AEST (Saturday)

I have dealt with this issue way too often, to not know, this is the way to go, to finally alleviate your stress on this issue.

So give them a ring straight away as you can and they can get your Apple ID account back up and allow you to finally remove the compromised credit card off of your Apple ID Payment settings.

Let me know if you have any further questions, I am here to help any way I can, but again in this case, this is the only answer based on what you are currently experiencing.

Thanks!

TD

Terry White II
Terry White II
Terry White II