Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Account was cancelled I think because I had to cancel CREDIT…

Customer Question
Account was cancelled I...

Account was cancelled I think because I had to cancel CREDIT CARD BECASUSE IT WAS HACKED

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple ipod

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Close to a month and because of this it wont work I rang about a week ago but had trouble understanding how to change details online I tried to log in now but it wont let me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I want to be able to set it all up again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.