Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How come I couldn't purchase from tien len. I'm not sure but…

Customer Question
How come I couldn't...

How come I couldn't purchase from tien len

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I'm not sure but I used to purchased a week ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Been a week I think but before I used my nephew Apple ID now I got my own

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know that why I can't purchase thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hey what that you charged me for 43 dollar?are you serious man
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.