Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought this phone today and its locked with apple id and…

Customer Question
HI I bought this...

HI I bought this phone today and its locked with apple id and pword so I cant open it the seller said he bought it like that

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't know sorry

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I haven't got a charger yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 5 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!