Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone has gone on to Activation Lock for no reason had my…

Customer Question
My phone has gone...

My phone has gone on to Activation Lock for no reason had my 4s since new my name is***** phone number is ***** it won’t except my passwords hope you can help I am sending this on my l pad my email***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Can’t remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I am a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

If you take your email and go to Apple's password ***** page : iforgot.apple.com
One of the issues is your email (*****@******.***) is not recognized as an Apple ID email account.

With that noted, do you have an Apple ID email that is different than this email?

Let me know when you can and I will be glad to assist you further.

Thanks!

-TD

My email***@******.*** I wrote my email is............. sorry to confuse you so I went on to forget you ID and password ***** that from my I pad and my 4s phone won’t except it still got Activation Lock
I have paid $44.95 and had no success yet
Hang in there, I am still with - sorry for the delay, different time zone, so just now checking back in
Wayne, no matter what sir, do not worry- you have a deposit for this question, which is fully refundable, if we can’t answer your question effectively with good results, so no worries - I will continue to stay in touch with you until this issue with your Activation Lock has been resolved ✅
another quick question if I may-
• when you visited I forgot.apple.com, were you at least able to reset the password ***** your AppleID email -***@******.***?• Also, is the Activation Lock on your iPad or iPhone 4S, or both?Need to make sure I on the same page where you are now- thanks