Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I try to sign in to google on my iPad it always snaps…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to sign in to google on my iPad it always snaps back to "signed out"

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Perhaps two years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I'll try. Thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Hi, I am Bhavik. I will help you in it.
Please use below link to reset your google account :-https://accounts.google.com/signin/recoveryYou'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account and an email will be sent to you.