Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was given an ipad over a year ago cant remember original…

Customer Question
I was given an...

I was given an ipad over a year ago cant remember original itunes password ***** the email is different from when setup. I was talking with att today to setup my email on the ipad and unable to get passed iTunes error

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Dint know i am having my daughter help me with her limited knowledge

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Wasnt aware?? How ?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t know what i don't know??

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Can i cancel this att said i have to take ipad to Apple Store
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No I do not. But my account was charged immediately. I had to call Apple. But i guess thanks for the expensive response.