Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I recharge the mouse for my apple Mac big screen. How…

Customer Question
How do I recharge...

How do I recharge the mouse for my apple Mac big screen

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

How do I charge my Apple Mac large screen?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Howdo I charge my mouse for the Apple Mac large screen

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast
Hello, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I a Mac Specialist and Tutor of over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.Just a few additional quick questions:• The mouse you are asking about charging - is it the mouse that came with your iMac 27” (i.e. your “Apple Mac large screen”) ?• Do you have a spare USB wired mouse available you can connect to your iMac in order to work with as we work to help you with your wireless mouse?Thanks for answering these few inquiries.I look forward to your responses and helping you resolve your question.-TD