Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchased your i Photo Library Manager 3.8.3 Aug 23, 2012…

Customer Question
I purchased your i...

I purchased your i Photo Library Manager 3.8.3 Aug 23, 2012 but forgot about it and never downloaded it Can you help me. It was order #6T3CKXQMQFXO

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple IPad and Mimi mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I have never down loaded your program and would like to know how can I do it now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

IOS 11.2.6

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Josh,
Yes, now I realize I was trying to reach Far cat Software <*****@******.***> whenI got you. I paid for a download (7/23/2012) that I forgot to use and then forgot about it. You can help me see if they are stil in business. Can I still download their Photo Library Manager 3.8.3 ?