Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to download an app called "Viber" so my friend can…

Customer Question
Hi Mike: I...

Hi Mike: I want to download an app called "Viber" so my friend can message me from Japan free. However, there is a box that comes up that says sign in to itunes store to continue enter password ***** your Apple ID ***@******.*** I have put in all the passwords I have noted in a book and still get "failed" Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think back in 2017.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

That's what I need to do but didn't know how to go about doing it? Sorry. I'm old. :(

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks...just need to get a new password. Thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I still need help. And, you are right...it took a very long time for a response. Can you help me now?
What happened to the $5 fee to try your service?

Our services are not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Thanks, I'll be cancelling my membership.

OK -- Good luck with your issue!