Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My password got changed or does not worked anymore and yall…

Customer Question
My password ***** changed...

My password ***** changed or does not worked anymore and yall gave me mac support for $ 5.00 and they cut me off after they got my cc

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I did not changed it do not know how it got changed but it's been sveral months

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Can't do it by myself don't know enough about the phone new to it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.