Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Black vericle line. Os el captian. Just now. How does this…

Customer Question
Black vericle line Technician's...

Black vericle line

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Os el captian

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. how does this work?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
I am still waiting for an answer to my question.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 4 months ago
JJesus Perez Gonzale

Please let me know if you require further assistance?

I do. No one gave input on issue.
Pay again?
 replied 4 months ago

I am going to help you please do not worry, I dont believe you will be charged again for my assistance, you have already paid. Please just summarize your problem with me.

There is a black vertical line running down my screen. On March 10th I described everything and sent a picture of the issue. Please see the picture I attached on March 10thMacBook Pro Retina 13". Dropped Iphone on keyboard and black line appeared