Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We need to upgrade our IPAD to ios to >10 can you help us…

Customer Question
We need to upgrade...

We need to upgrade our IPAD to ios to >10 can you help us please

Technician's Assistant: What version of iOS are you running on your iPad?

9.3.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

We checked software update it says it is up to date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

We don't have a Mac it is an I Pad

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 5 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Please give me a moment to review your question and provide an answer.