Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I washed my old phone by accident and bought a new one to…

Customer Question
Hello I washed my...

Hello I washed my old phone by accident and bought a new one to day and I can't remember my apple ID or passwaod can you please help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It's been awhile proable about 6-10 months

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have never used the reset sooo.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

You can use this link to reset your password, follow the instructions and set a new password.

Let me know if you need help with the process.

I’ve tried to reset online and can’t remember the secure questions I did find out the Apple ID just not the person.

If you cant remember your secure questions theres is no way to reset the user online but I know that apple support can do it, call (8006927753) and Im sure they can restore your account.

Let me know if they fix the problem