Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to set up a new. Password for Apple Verizon Account.

Customer Question
I want to set...

I want to set up a new. Password ***** Apple Verizon Account

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apvcdndwv$1 help to install this right please

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I keep trying Apvcdnwv$1 please help me install that so I can install Alexa machine I need my password ***** please help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.