Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't make purchases for my games on my ipad. Don't know.

Customer Question
I can't make purchases...

I can't make purchases for my games on my ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

2 days

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.