Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot get into my messages. Either my password or ID is…

Customer Question
I cannot get into...

I cannot get into my messages. Either my password ***** ID is incorrect. Try changing both without success.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I'm not sure. Must be several weeks ago as I have been having trouble with this account

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have tried everything only to get more confused and failing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I keep getting sales invoices for products I am not buying.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 5 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.